X3SI Fact-Checking Standards
The X3SI editorial team is committed to delivering content that adheres to the highest editorial standards for accuracy, sourcing, and objective analysis. Every article is thoroughly fact-checked by members of our Medical Board. Furthermore, we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding any level of plagiarism or malicious intent from our writers and contributors.
All X3SI articles adhere to the following standards:
- All referenced studies and research papers must be from reputable and relevant peer-reviewed journals or academic associations.
- All studies, quotes, and statistics used in an article must link to or reference the original source. The article must also clearly indicate why any statistics presented are relevant.
- All articles must include original commentary from a qualified source with appropriate credentials and links to relevant associations or published works.
- Any potential conflicts of interest related to a study or source must be clearly indicated to the reader.
- All articles must include appropriate background information and context for the specific condition or topic.