X3SI, both directly and through our global network of partners, offers a wide range of consulting and other professional services, in areas related to: emergency and disaster preparedness; outdoor and experiential education; event, expedition or other on-location medical standby; first aid, wilderness medicine, pre-hospital and emergency medical training; outdoor facilities development and management; and bespoke adventurous experience/expedition design and execution.
As well, medical professionals including paramedics, nurses, physicians assistants, and physicians with extensive remote operator experience are available for deployment to provide medical care for your initiative or project. They can be sub-contracted through us and deployed anywhere in the world.
Consulting & Professional Services
- Development of medical screening tools to assess and manage staff and participants health needs during work or recreation
- Site analysis of your remote workplace to improve health and medical care
- Information on the health capacities of countries or regions around the world
- Strategies for repatriation and evacuation from remote and inaccessible environments both domestically and internationally
- Disaster simulation design and implementation (disasters are in most cases low resource medical settings)
- Medical preparedness for offshore excursions, land expeditions, and ship infirmaries
- Preparing remote research and military bases for medical emergencies
- Legal review of injuries and medical incidents in remote locales
- Risk management & safety consulting
Event Medical Services
What we offer:
- Trained, experienced and insured first aiders, first responders, EMTS, Paramedics and other support personnel
- A dedicated point of contact to help you plan your risk assessment and coverage needs
- Peace of mind that the health and safety of your event participants are in good hands
How much cover you need will depend on a number of factors – such as size, location, duration and type of activities.
With a dedicated point of contact we’ll guide you through the planning and risk assessment process. We’ll ensure you get the cover you need to meet your duty-of-care obligations and provide a safe event.
Outdoor & Experiential Education
- Design, development, implementation and management of experiential educational experiences
- Design and development of both analogue and digital learning tools
- Creation of H5P and SCORM learning resources
- Conversion of traditional face-to-face programmes to hybrid, and flipped-classroom experiences
- Experiential eLearning programme development
- Bespoke curriculum design and development – especially but not exclusively in the areas of first aid, wilderness medicine and pre-hospital emergency health care
- Pedagogical analysis and review of existing programmes
- Instructional design
Expedition Support & Wilderness Medical Services
Whether your dream is to drive from Singapore to London, your first four-wheel driving adventure, a photographic trip, or to take a group of kids on their first nature walk, we provide the expertise, experience and equipment to make your dream a reality.
What we offer:
- Safety planning
- Medical standby in wilderness & austere environments
- Nearby/shadow support
- Equipment & supply drops
- Logistics & transportation support
- Accommodation selection & planning
- Menu & catering services
- Crisis and emergency support services including extraction and
First Aid & Medical Training
What we offer:
- First aid courses to meet a wide range of experience levels and requirements, including: CPR & AED (4-hours), Introduction to First Aid (8-hour), OHS First Aid (16-hours), Advanced First Aid (40-hours) as well as specialist classes including Paediatric First Aid in the Home (16-hour), Paediatric First Aid for Teachers and Other Professionals (24-hours), Geriatric First Aid in the Home (16-hours).
- Wilderness & Austere medical education (certified by AEMED International International), including: Austere BLS (8-hours), Austere First Aid, Austere Advanced First Aid, Austere First Responder.
- Pre-hospital medical education including: Urban First Responder (80-hours), Emergency Medical Technician (160-hours) and a range of short skills-specific upgrade courses.
- Emergency medicine courses including Basic Life Support (16-hours) and a range of short skills-specific upgrade courses.
We describe our courses in terms of days rather than hours as we offer a variety of modes and mediums, including: face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses as well as both full and part-time courses.
Outdoor Facilities Development & Management
- Needs analysis
- Project location identification
- Land acquisition
- Concepting and design of custom facilities
- Project management of development projects
- Long term facilities management
- High ropes, low ropes, climbing wall design and development