The IPFA Course trains participants to recognize and treat immediate life-threats in pre-pubescent children.
- Safe approach to emergency situations
- The primary assessment
- The secondary assessment
- Febrile Convulsions
- Vital Signs
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis
- Chicken Pox
- Head & Brain Injuries
- Wounds, Burns, & Bleeding
- Sprains, Strains, & Fractures
- Cellulitis, Lymphangitis, & Sepsis
- Asphyxia & Drowning
This course is open to anyone over the age of 10-years old. No prior first aid or medical training is required.
This course will involve classroom lectures, skills practices, assessment drills and emergency simulations.
Certification Validity: 3 years.
All necessary learning materials are included.
- 100% attendance
- Completion of all practical assessments
- A mark of 80% or greater in the written exam
Location & Logistics
- Selangor Courses: X3SI Training Center: 1-3 Jalan Sierra 10/1, Bandar 16 Sierra, Puchong, Selangor
- Other Courses: Location may vary. Please check with the office.
- Arrive by 0830, course will be completed around 1730